Thursday 27 September 2012

Diary 27/09/12

I've been having even more problems with the school computers. As this is where I do most of the uploading side of my work, and organise it all on my blog, I expect that I should be able to access what I need to in order to do everything time efficiently and not waste my time faffing around trying to copy files to my computer.
I've had to resort to using something called Kies Air. It's a program on my phone that connects to a computer or even another smartphone through wi-fi connection. You simply copy a URL address which the phone tells you and it connects to your phone allowing you to access all information from E-mail adresses to pictures and videos. It's helped me greatly however it's very slow and time consuming to set it all up.

No comments:

Post a Comment