Monday 9 July 2012

Sony Vegas Pro Research

In the past for my Media Projects I have used Adobe Premiere to edit and create my videos every time. However these were very basic projects, whereas now I'm creating a much larger project. Therefor I did some research into other video editing softwares that YouTube Users prefer as they make the same length videos that I'm currently creating (with relative ease). After reading countless reviews and watching many tutorials it became apparent that the best choice would be Sony Vegas Pro 11. This is down to the fact that it is fast and simple to use whilst maintaining the highest quality when editing videos and from reading reviews its clear that many people prefer it. However I still need to learn about this software so I am following several beginner tutorials to learn the basics and improve my skills. These will be demonstrated in several planning and test projects I will need to create before finally utilizing the skills I've learnt to create my final project.

No comments:

Post a Comment