Tuesday 10 July 2012

Diary 10/07/12

Brainstorm! I've just had a great idea while talking with my friend about the new video editing software (Sony Vegas Pro 11). I wanted to experiment with multiple layered video's or "onion skin layers" and be the drummer, guitarist and singer in a band, all at the same time. I was thinking about this when I realised that in the singers mind in my music video, he's tormented by his undying affections for this girl he can't have. Because of this, I've decided that it would look really good if as he was sitting all alone in the dark, images of her would materialise one by one and start walking around doing things showing his fading memories and affections of her. I will be experimenting with the software to see if I can create this technique before I record my music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment