Tuesday 29 January 2013

Diary 29/01/13

I recently went to film the 'Destruction' part of my music video. It took hours of lanning and preperation, ages to pack up the car with equipment and travel to the location and even longer to set up all the equipment. When we were finally ready to film we set up the camera only to find that somebody had taken the tape out of the slow-motion camera. I decided to film in 50 fps instead so I could slow the footage down halfway and still have HD footage. We filmed for 4 hours and spent another 40 minutes clearing up and a further half hour to pack the car up agan. I began the editing of the 'Destruction' part of my music video and from the 4 hours of footage was able to incorporate fewer than 10 seconds of footage. I am not going to let this get me diseartened as I am a perfectionist and determined to achieve the best quality music video I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment