Tuesday 16 October 2012

Artist styling/Costume planning

The costume my male lead will be wearing will be representative of the music style. This is dark/black clothes with 2 or 3 accesories usually metal or black also. I am also trying to find a temporary stick on tatto for my main actor to convey even further his links with the heavy metal style of music.
My actor will have either long hair or at least a fringe in order to seem in touch with the community of heavy metal fans.

The shoes, as I have already discussed, will be big, black and bulky in coherance with the style and furthermore I have already bought the addidas shoes as I felt the white sole better emphasised the shoe and would not blend in if my set was dark. (below, right)







My female lead will be a stereotypical dressed girl not belonging to any particular style especially not metal as in my music video I have an underlying message that metal is trying to reach out to the world and is being disregarded as "dark" and "depressing" when really heavy metal bands scream to convey the pure passion they have for different topics and just want their opinions to be voiced to the fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment