Wednesday 27 February 2013

Diary 27/02/2013


These are my final music video tweaks that I want to address before the final submission date. I have worked so long and hard on it now that I need it to be as good as possible to get the grade I feel I deserve.

FINAL MUSIC VIDEO TWEAKS

1.       Light at beginning needs to be all white.
2.       Cutting used at the beginning needs to be duplicated for the train station with Nick.
3.       Opacity level switch has affected visibility of Narrative – It makes them darker? Band overpower them as the performance is darker.
4.       Ruby walking through park – Cut better, Make footage BLACK AND WHITE and possibly contrast 0.2
5.       Second smashing sequence needs to be BLACK AND WHITE and contrast possibly 0.2
6.       Ruby + Nick walking together on grass – Cut better (B+W is perfect)
7.       Final clip needs to fade to Black and White faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment